Go Back   [ARC]Assault Rifle Chaos - Gaming Forum > [ARC] Matches > Challenge Us Here!

Notices

Re: [FFK] vs [ARC]
Unread 05-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
Straycat

I dont do the camping crap, cant stand still. Maybe talk to {UTR} that's more their style then ours. Also, if you have an over the pond server, good luck getting anyone to play unless you run the |zp mod, which I doubt you do.
Unread 05-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
[ARC]MoreCowbell

Zena will play

Camping.....
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
[MZK]UT99Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ARC]MoreCowbell View Post
Zena will play

Camping.....
Yup Camper Z, lol
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #4
[ARC]InDaMix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straycat View Post
I dont do the camping crap, cant stand still. Maybe talk to {UTR} that's more their style then ours. Also, if you have an over the pond server, good luck getting anyone to play unless you run the |zp mod, which I doubt you do.

Way to be a DBAG Stray.

What is the IP I would like to check the server out.
But I suck at sniper but like UT99.

MIX
Unread 05-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
Straycat

Well PARDON ME! Watch the name callin....
Unread 05-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
Straycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ARC]InDaMix View Post
Way to be a DBAG Stray.

What is the IP I would like to check the server out.
But I suck at sniper but like UT99.

MIX
Yeah, im sure your going to play on a over seas server, yeah right. DONT EVER call me names in public. You got a problem with me, take it to a PM. Jesus Christ!
Unread 05-22-2014, 07:59 PM   #7
[ARC]InDaMix

Quote:
Yeah, im sure your going to play on a over seas server, yeah right. DONT EVER call me names in public. You got a problem with me, take it to a PM. Jesus Christ!
It is what it is. This is our forum no need to be a dick to people trying to be friendly. And don't make threats. Your a grown ass man not a child act like one.

If you want to be an ass that is what the members section is for. Its a little late for PM since you posted it here again instead of PMing me. Public lol this is a forum not the streets.

I wanted him and anybody else to know I didn't like it.

I might play who know but I wont belittle a request.

MIX
Unread 05-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #8
Straycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ARC]InDaMix View Post
It is what it is. This is our forum no need to be a dick to people trying to be friendly. And don't make threats. Your a grown ass man not a child act like one.

If you want to be an ass that is what the members section is for. Its a little late for PM since you posted it here again instead of PMing me. Public lol this is a forum not the streets.

I wanted him and anybody else to know I didn't like it.

I might play who know but I wont belittle a request.

MIX
Look dude, in no way was I being an " ass " to the guy. We are a zark clan, say it to yourself, real slow, zzzaaarrrkkkk. Ohh, and I happen to WEAR THE SAME TAG AS YOU SO, where's the OUR part? Threats? I made none. I just told you DONT call ME me names. WTF is wrong with you man? Got a problem with me, lets deal with it. If not, then STFU. You found it okay to shoot your mouth off, this is public section using DBAG. I dont expect respect, I demand it. I dont care if anyone comes here. And like you woulda answered. And ask me if I give a fuck if YOU like it or not..
Last edited by Straycat; 05-23-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Unread 05-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #9
[ARC]InDaMix

Quote:
Look dude, in no way was I being an " ass " to the guy. We are a zark clan, say it to yourself, real slow, zzzaaarrrkkkk. Ohh, and I happen to WEAR THE SAME TAG AS YOU SO, where's the OUR part? Threats? I made none. I just told you DONT call ME me names. WTF is wrong with you man? Got a problem with me, lets deal with it. If not, then STFU. You found it okay to shoot your mouth off, this is public section using DBAG. I dont expect respect, I demand it. I dont care if anyone comes here. And like you woulda answered. And ask me if I give a fuck if YOU like it or not..
My problem with you was the way you responded to this guys request. Is that clear now. again I didn't like the tone of it.

Was you responds friendly was it nice. No it was neither. You put down his game style and his location. And his server setup. That's not what ARC is about. If you don't see that what you said was unfriendly and condescending that's on you.

When somebody comes here and throws down a challenge don't answer them like an ass. If you don't want to do that or just can't don't say anything at all.

While you are wearing the tags act like it means something. Its not a you thing its a we and use thing which you don't get.

If you want to say shit like that to people that interact with us. Drop the tags and you can say or do what you want. Find the angry clan and just be dick and bully people all day long. Sounds fun just being around a lot of dicks all day. That's not us though so don't be a dick here.

As far as respect goes. If you have to demand it you aren't getting it.

I think I have been clear as to what I said and expect out of any clan member.
This conversation is over.
Unread 05-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #10
Straycat

You just dont have a clue, and I dont give a rip. Opinions are like assholes, we all have them. My main point to the challenger was simple, nobody's going to play on an overseas server. The rest was my personal feelings on the subject. Now, what part of that didn't you see? In either case, I dont care....